Skip to content
- A User can apply descriptive Attributes to all Casenoter Content – Case Extracts, Saved Searches, Case Links, WorkPads, WorkDocs.
- Attributes which can applied by the User to the Content consists of the following:-
- Name of the Content
- Description of the Content
- Keywords created by the User relevant to the Content
- Areas of Law, Legal Topics and Keywords selected by the User from the Casenoter Topic Tree.
- Comments made by the User.
- Attributes are searchable by the User when conducting Search within Casenoter.
You Might Also Like