- On the Search Browser window the User can make a WorldLii data base selection – Austlii or BAILII – to conduct their Search on Austlii.
- The User can Search the Austlii databases applying:-
- The Assisted Search with Keywords from the Casenoter Topic Tree – including the Boolean Selections (OR, AND, NOT, NEAR)
- The Search Parameters including:-
- Date Range
- Search By – Full text or Titles only
- Jurisdiction – Commonwealth, State or Territory
- Forum – Courts or Tribunals
- When the User finds a Law Case which they wish to add to Casenoter the User can save the Case Link to the Case as New Content.