- The Creator of a Binder is able to Share the Binder with existing Users of Casenoter.
- The Creator is able to invite a colleague to be a Guest Member to share the binder once the Guest registers as a Guest Member of Casenoter.
- The shared Binder appears in the User’s normal list of Binders on the My Binders Screen and on the “Shared with me” screen.
- The User sharing the Binder can:
- Read all the Content in the Shared Binder
- Add any Content from the Shared Binder to their My Library
- Add their own Content to the Shared Binder
- Delete their own Content from the Shared Binder
- A User who is given access to a Shared Binder:
- Cannot delete Content created by another User
- Cannot share Content to the Global or a Group Library if created by another User
Binders – Share
The Creator of a Binder is able to Share the Binder with existing Users of Casenoter.