Skip to content
- A User can insert any Content – Case Extracts, Saved Searches, Case Links, WorkPads, WorkDocs – into a Binder.
- A User can apply descriptive Attributes to all Binders which consist of the following:-
- Name of the Binder
- Description of the Binder
- The User can Link a Binder:-
- to a Matter
- to a Category of Binder
- The User can Duplicate a Binder if they wish to create a new Binder with the same Attributes.
- The User can Download a Binder to a Word Format for external use.
- The User can assign a Binder as “Active” or “Inactive”
- The User can add a Flag to a Binder.
- The User can add Comments to a Binder.
- A User can Share a Binder with another User within the Casenoter Community.
- A User can invite a Guest to be a member of the Casenoter Community to Share a Binder.
You Might Also Like