- On the Libraries screen the User can select to Browse the Libraries using a Topic Tree Branch from the Topic Tree by selecting an Area of Law, a Topic and a Keyword from the Topic Tree.
- The process is as follows:-
- When Area of Law is selected all Content assigned Keywords from that Area of Law will listed.
- When a Topic is selected for that Area of Law all the Content for that Area of Law and Topic will in turn be listed.
- Finally, when a Keyword is selected all the Content for that Area of Law / Topic / Keyword will be listed.
- The User can then Browse for all Content in the different Casenoter Libraries which has been assigned the selected Topic Tree Branch.
Libraries – Browse