- A Binder Search is a Search of all Content – Case Extracts, Saved Searches, Case Links, WorkPads and WorkDocs – contained within a User’s Binder.
- A Binder Search searches all of the Content Attributes:-
- Name of the Content
- Description of the Content
- Keywords created by the User relevant to the Content
- Areas of Law, Legal Topics and Keywords selected by the User from the Topic Tree.
- Comments made by the User.
- A Binder Search searches for all Content in a Binder plus any Content not in any Binder. Therefore, a Binder Search will return results for all Content which is contained in the User’s My Binders plus any Content created by the User which is not in any of the User’s Binders.
My Binders – Casenoter Search