- A Matter Search searches all of the Content Attributes:-
- Name of the Content
- Description of the Content
- Keywords created by the User relevant to the Content
- Areas of Law, Legal Topics and Keywords selected by the User from the Casenoter Topic Tree.
- Comments made by the User.
- A Matter Search searches for all Content in a Matter plus any Content not in any Matter . Therefore, a Matter Search will return results for all Content which is contained in the User’s My Matters plus any Content created by the User which is not in any of the User’s Matters.
My Matters – Casenoter Search
A Matter Search is a Search of all Content - Case Extracts, Saved Searches, Case Links, WorkPads and WorkDocs - in the My Matters.